HMG Grundwerte Rheinland
Investing in the metropolis region Düsseldorf - Cologne - Bonn
Strategy-oriented fund | regional fund
HanseMerkur Grundvermögen AG is launching the HMG Grundwerte Rheinland as an open special AIF (Alternative Investment Fund) in cooperation with OMEGA Immobilien Kapitalverwaltungs AG. The contract for the first fund property was authenticated by a Notary Public in December 2016.
Within the framework of this cooperation, OMEGA Immobilien will assume the investment and transaction management, and also the property management and letting management following the acquisition of the asset.
In order to spread the investment risk, the OMEGA regional fund invests in around twenty properties with good development potential with office, retail or residential space, in combination with mixed-use properties. The OMEGA regional fund is based on a concept that is dividend-oriented. The fund takes advantage of a market niche: We purchase properties that are too large for private investors and too small for institutional stockholders and then take over the management and optimization processes of the assets.
- Focus on the attractive and high-yield Rhineland
- Benefitting from purchasing power, a strong labour market and population growth in the Rhineland and its metropolis regions.
- Broad diversification of the portfolio through a risk-adjusted mixture of utilisation forms and regional locations.
- Investment structure: open special AIF with fixed investment terms
- Target group: professional investors
- Fund launch: November 2016
- Target fund volume: 200-250 million euros
- Share of outside capital: 45%
- Term: indefinite, 10 years planned
- Target performance: 5 % distribution on average over the term
- Investment style: core investments
- Investing in gaps in demand and use of favourable purchasing prices (too large for most private investors, too small for many institutional investors)
- Broad spread of the objects throughout various asset classes and regions
- Focus on object quality in terms of ability to re-let
- Large number of tenants
- Intensive support and management
- Combination of office, residential and trade
- Preference for mixed use, for example the classical residential and commercial building
- Further forms of use as addition
- Investment volume of 5 to 20 million euros, in individual cases up to 20 million euros per object (pure residential up to 10 million euros)
All information, data and possible forecasts included in this website are for information purposes only. This website does not constitute either an offer of subscription to or sale of stocks in the special investment limited partnership to be launched, nor a request to submit an offer for the purchase or sale of stocks, or of any other form of conclusion of contract.
This website does not constitute a sales prospectus as defined in the Investment Code or other laws. The subscription to stocks is only possible on the basis of the respectively applicable General and Special Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Investor Agreement. Only these documents contain binding information on the stocks of the special investment limited partnership still to be launched.
This website has been prepared by us on the basis of subjective estimations. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Prices for and yields from a specific investment can increase or fall and cannot be guaranteed under any circumstances.
This website is not a financial analysis but rather a non-binding marketing communication. No liability is assumed for the correctness, completeness and up-to-date status of the data shown. This applies in particular to the data and illustrations taken over from outside sources. No liability is assumed for direct or indirect damage resulting from the distribution and/or use of the information on this website, or in connection with such.
This website does not constitute individual advice or recommendations in terms of the investment in stocks of the special investment limited partnership still to be launched, or any form of financial, fiscal, legal or other advice. It does not take account of individual investment objectives, the financial situation, the investment position or the needs of individual investors. Interested investors should therefore check carefully whether the product described here corresponds to their special needs. Under no circumstances can the information on this website be a substitute for advice from independent, professional advisers. Interested investors are therefore recommended to obtain independent advice from suitable specialists.
Reprinting or reproduction of the information on this website is only permitted with the prior consent of OMEGA Immobilien Kapitalverwaltungs AG.